Making THC hard candy is a simple process that may be done at home. Only a few tools, some basic supplies, and a little patience are required. The benefit of injecting THC into hard candies is that it is very easy to dose your edibles. It might also help if you’re seeking a covert way to consume THC edibles.
Table of Contents
The Basic Ingredients For Making THC Hard Candies
Sugar, water, corn syrup, and cannabis tincture are the only components needed to begin manufacturing THC hard candies. To customise your THC edibles, you can add whatever flavour extract or colouring you wish. As a result, this is where you may play around with your hard candies and be creative.
Start Making THC Hard Candy
Follow this recipe and use your imagination to try out unique flavours, colours, and shapes. Once you’ve mastered the art of making hard candies, you may begin experimenting with other colours and shapes. Always keep in mind that THC candy is fried at a very high temperature and sticks to your hands, so never contact it with your hands.
Pieces of Equipment Needed
- Candy thermometer
- Candy moulds or baking tray
- 500mg THC in 2–3 tbsp THC tincture
- A couple of cups of Sugar
- One-third cup of corn syrup
- A quarter cup of water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Optional flavouring extract
- Optional food Colouring
- Combine the sugar, syrup, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Allow it to come to a boil, then slowly whisk the liquid until it reaches a temperature of roughly 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stop stirring when it hits 250 degrees Fahrenheit and let it cool to around 305 degrees Fahrenheit. (This occurs quickly)
- Remove the hard candy mixture from the heat after it reaches a temperature of around 305F.
- Combine the THC tincture, flavour extract, and food colouring in a mixing bowl. Mix everything and pour it into your candy mould or baking sheet.
- Before removing the THC candies from the mould, allow them to cool and firm.
- Have fun with your THC hard candies!
Where to get THC?
THC is an excellent product to add to your daily wellness routine. If you are wondering where to buy THC, we have a great brand for you: EddieHemp. They provide you with amazing, high-quality products and you can try them out. The website gives you a complete list of ingredients alongwith other relevant information, so you can check it out. Some of their products we highly recommend include:
This tincture is concentrated and follows all regulations. You can purchase it one time or subscribe monthly for continued benefit. It gives you quick relief and is easy to consume. All you need to do is put around 20 drops under your tongue. You can add it to your drinks, recipes, and so much more.
THC makes for a great addition to your daily routine. It helps with pain, eases nausea, reduces sleep interruptions, is an antioxidant, and does so much more for your physical and mental health. When taken in the right dosage, it can make a lot of difference to your ailments. There is no standard dosage of consuming THC. However, we suggest that you start small and eventually find your way up. Once you find the right dose, stick with it till it helps you. A lot of people are turning to cannabis as an alternative form of traditional medication and it seems to work for plenty of users around the world. You need to jump in on the bandwagon too!